One of the reasons that I started the podcast is to share people’s stories because I believe that we all have an amazing story to share, it’s just that most of the time, we just don’t think it’s anything special because it happened to us. This story is no exception. Here’s a woman who:
- went from being stuck in a job to encouraging her husband to quit his job when she was pregnant with their fourth child,
- created multi million dollars in real estate,
- started & ran multiple businesses, most of them not successful until she realised what she was good at and what she wasn’t,
- going through bankruptcy and losing everything,
- starting again and rebuilding both her life and their business,
- buying properties with no money down
- living from the space of anything is possible
I have to say, this was by far the most difficult and confronting episode to do; I don’t like talking about myself. Yep, this one’s about me, my family and what we’ve done.
It took me MONTHS to record this so I have a lot of sympathy with my guests when they say they’re confronted about opening up in public!
Listen to the podcast and prepare to be amazed (just kidding!)
Click on the button to be the first to find out about new episodes!