Most of us seem to spend our adult lives getting further and further into debt.
Then one day, we find ourselves way out of our depth.
Believe me, I’ve learned from (painful) experience that you can have heaps of money but that doesn’t mean you’re going to keep it.
If you want to find out more about what we’ve done in our lives, listen to this podcast.
You can click on one of the graphics on the carousel that’s merrily twirling away underneath us or you can go further down the page and click on a boring normal link when you see a title that interests you.
Also, while you’re here, check out the books, apps and programs that I recommend for creating wealth in the Wealth section of The Shop.
Note: The Shop only contains the things that I like and have worked for me and my guests.
- ** 9 Ways to Supercharge your debt reduction
- ** The BEST Australian Cashback Sites
- ** Totally Awesome 10-Step Strategy for Debt Reduction
- ** These 7 Small Shifts Will Give You Irresistible Results With Your Money
- ** 35 things to do on a no spend weekend
- ** 7 Steps to Fix Your Money Problems
- ** 9 Ways We Sabotage Ourselves Around Money
- ** 12 interesting ways you can make money (without quitting your job)
- ** The Practical Guide To Budgeting… Backwards
- ** 9 Best Apps To Skyrocket Your Finances
- ** 7 Tips to Skyrocket Your Savings
- ** 10 Things to do at the weekend to be Super Organised and Focused