About Today’s Guest Deborah Ann Corbin
Educator, Personal Leadership and Transformation Coach.
Helping people to master their inner psychology to live into their highest potential.
Deborah has been a dedicated educator and life coach for many years now, and she put all of her learnings to good use to help pick herself up and carry on with life.
Listen to the podcast and find out:
- The full story of what happened
- The difficulties faced when someone dies in a different state
- How the emotions are like waves and how to not let them drown you
- How to deal with the grief, anger and sadness, both in the initial stages and ongoingly
- How to recreate yourself and your life after such a life-changing event
- Why you NEED to ask for – and how to get – support
- How to find a new purpose in life
- How to deal with the grief the rest of your family are feeling
- How to talk about what happened, and why you need to do that
Deborah wants to reach out to as many other people who are going through similar things in the hope that she can support them or at least offer some insights as to how they might make sense of things and begin to get their life back together.